- Ask A Question
- Dimension: 10"W x 17"L with 21" long straps for an adaptable fit
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- FITS ALL BODY SIZES - Gray fleece non electric heating pad with natural flax seed fill. Snug and super soft wearable heating pad, ergonomically shaped to conform to your body for a comfortable fit
- TARGETED PAIN RELIEF - Targets heat where you need it most, for up to 20 minutes. Easy to tie, the 58 x 10 inch microwave heat pad is long and adjustable enough whatever your size or shape
- EFFECTIVE HEAT THERAPY - Extra large 18 x 10 inch heat compress area can be worn anywhere and stays on well. A convenient way to apply heat therapy for strains or cramps and to ease discomfort
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE - The neck and shoulder wrap gives you freedom to move around and can be worn under clothes, as snug or loose as you like.
- FORM FITTING - Can be use in the morning, daytime or evening. Now you can continue your day while enjoying the pad’s healing qualities of soothing warmth.
- LIFETIME COMFORT GUARANTEE - We’re happy to refund or replace any hot pad for pain purchase which falls below the high standard you expect. Any issues let us know and we’ll be happy to assist
Soothing and relaxing has never been this amazing! Made with your comfort and pain relief in mind, our Microwavable Extra Large Heating Pad is godsend for tired and aching muscles. This versatile weighted heated back pad with microwaveable flax seed provides targeted relief for sore shoulder muscles, lumbar and sciatica pain. Its snug, flexible fit stays on as you move while doing house work, sitting watching TV, driving or even resting in bed. Well-made with the softest fleece, the flax seed heating pad evenly distributes heat, helping to relax muscles, improve restricted motion, promote healing and assist sleep. It's even boxed ready to give as a gift for cold people or anyone in need of dependable pain relief support.
WHEN NOT TO USE: This hot pack is best used for injuries or conditions that are not acute.
HOW TO CLEAN: Do not wash filling. Spot Clean. No Iron.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many minutes do I microwave it for before it gets hot?
To heat the heating pad, place it on a clean, dry plate and heat it on high for 1 minute. Flip and heat for an additional 1 minute. You may heat further in 30-second increments if desired.