- Ask A Question
Lead Time: Usually ships in 2 to 3 days
- Product Dimensions: 67.25"L x 14"W x 37.5"H
- Product Weight: 133 lbs.
- Firebox Dimensions: 39"L x 5.75"W x 18.25"H
- Firebox Weight: 42 lbs.
- Heat output: 5,100 BTUs
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.6 amps
- Constructed of solid wood veneered MDF, glass and powder coated steel
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99°F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60°C)
- Provides supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 sq ft
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round
- 6 flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multicolor
- 5 flame brightness levels
- Multiple timer settings ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours
- Fireplace mantel supports up to 30 lbs. Do not place TV on the mantel
- Plugs into a standard three-prong outlet
- Automatic safety shut off device
- CSA and FCC certified
- 1 year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel
- Assembly required
- Ships in two boxes via small parcel
- Electric Firebox
- Remote Control
- 6' power cord with lay-flat plug
- Anti-topple safety devices and hardware
- 1 year limited warranty
Illuminate your living space or workplace with the modern and invigorating style of the Malie electric fireplace. A member of the Real Flame® VividFlame Landscape Series, this wide-format electric firebox authentically replicates the appearance of genuine flickering flames, all while sidestepping the necessity for a chimney or vents—simply plug it into a standard outlet. This standalone, elongated indoor fireplace boasts a mantel adorned with real wood finish, offering six flame colors, five flame intensity levels, an adjustable thermostat, timer capability, and automated safety shut-off. The electric fireplace insert serves as supplementary heat for areas of up to 1,000 sq ft, or you can opt to switch off the heater and bask in the soothing ambiance of the radiant fireplace throughout the year. The package comes complete with the mantel, firebox with a log set, hardware, and a remote control.
Provides supplemental heat for up to 1000 square feet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.