- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 4'10" x 7'6"
- 1'11" x 7'6"
- 2'7" x 3'11"
- 3'3" x 4'11"
- 6'6" x 9'4"
- 7'10" Square
- 7'10" x 9'10"
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Turkey
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 88% Polypropylene/12% Polyester for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Low profile height 0.20". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Latex
- A classic, casual area rug featuring modern colors and a beautiful diamond design
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed with a green background accented with repeating ivory and grey diamonds
This classic, casual area rug is the perfect accent piece; featuring a faded dark green background and accented by dark grey and ivory checked diamonds. This global pattern will effortlessly bring together the design of any indoor or outdoor space in your home. Made in Turkey from 88% Polypropylene/12% Polyester, the performance Malibu Collection is Power Loomed to create intricate designs offered in a high-quality finish and a substantial, sturdy feel. Each design has sophisticated pattern definition accented with heavy texture and subtle background shading. The material is flatwoven, low profile, weather resistant, UV stabilized for enhanced fade resistance, durable and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, deck, sunroom, kitchen, entryway, hallway, living room and bedroom; making this the ideal indoor or outdoor rug. Detailed patterns are offered in an eclectic mix of styles ranging from abstract, tropical, casual and traditional designs. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Sponge spots to clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water, then hose rug clean. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.