- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 23.25″L x 28.5″H with 13.5″ Base - Weight: 60 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 16.5″L x 20.5″H with 9.5″ Base - Weight: 35 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 10.25″L x 13.75″H with 6.25″ Base -Weight: 16 lbs.
- Color/Finish: Playa Blanca
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Lightweight and appropriate for indoor and outside use in medium-low traffic areas, patios, terraces and gardens
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Made in the USA
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
Eco-friendly fiber cement planters are composed of cement and jute fiber that replaces the stone aggregate that is traditionally used in cast stone. It is also lightweight that is appropriate for indoor and outdoor use. than traditional cast stone. It is also UV resistant that will make it last longer
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context