- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 47"H x 16"W x 8"D
- Weight: 91.2 lbs.
- Crafted of copper and slate with a natural finish
- Features a cascade-style design
- Natural slate/copper, clean lines creates contemporary fountain
- Perfect for indoor/outdoor living spaces, seating areas, offices
- Multi-style usage: modern, transitional, casual
- Polished river stones
- Indoor only with LTAS1000 (bulb)
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
This 47-inch zig zag designed fountain creates plenty of visual interest with its striking combination of natural materials and modern design. This awesome decor can be placed indoors or outdoors.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
Fore more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is this fountain suitable for indoor use?
Because of the many steps the water has to go down, some splashing may occur with this feature. This feature is primarily reccommended for outdoor use.