- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 31-/18"W x 20-3/4"H x 14-1/2"D
- Rear Width: 19-5/8"
- Front Width Minimum Firebox Opening: 31-5/8"
- Height Minimum Firebox Opening: 21"
- Depth Minimum Firebox Opening: 15"
- Back Width Minimum Firebox Opening: 20-1/8"
- BTU/hr Input: 30,000
- Viewing Area: 27-1/2" x 15-15/16"
- Ignition System: IPI
- Strikingly realistic split-wood logs and flames
- Adjust flames up to 30% to control heat
- Optional remote control for ease of use
- Optional fan to move heat into room faster
- Heat with up to 70% efficiency
- Available in a 30” model
- Up to 30,000 BTUs
- Venting Notes:
- Requires: LINK-DV30B, LINKSQB-DV30, LINKSQC-DV30, LINK-DV4-30B, LINKSQB-DV-30 or LINKSQC-DV4-30 flex liner kit.
- Control your comfort
- INTELLIFIRE APP – All the features of a remote control with an app installed on your smart device. Monitor your fire from anywhere or even control it with the sound of your voice. IntelliFire is compatible with voice assistants Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- TOUCHSCREEN REMOTE – Features: on/ off, flame height adjustment, fan speed, lights adjustment, thermostat mode, room temperature readout, child lock, timer mode, battery backup, cold climate mode, power vent, wall docking station (fan, lights and power vent are dependent on your fireplace).
- WIRELESS WALL SWITCH – Features: on/off, battery strength indicator, cold climate mode
- SmartRemote – An added level of function and convenience in a remote control, with timer mode, thermostat mode, room temperature readout, on/off.
- INTELLIFIRE IGNITION SYSYTEM - IntelliFire features intermittent-pilot ignition (IPI) allowing you to conserve fuel and money when the fireplace is not in use.
- DIRECT VENT TECHNOLOGY- Direct Vent fireplaces remove 100% of combustion exhaust and odors from your space. These sealed fireplaces provide optimal heat, conserve energy and ensure clean indoor air quality.
- Required to Complete: Front and Surround (Sold Separately)
- 21,000 - 30,000 BTU/Hour Input (NG)
- 19,600 - 28,000 BTU/Hour Input (LP)
- IntelliFire Ignition System
- Ceramic Glass
- Glowing Embers/Lava Rock
- Battery Back Up
- Electrical Cord - 10' 3" Left, X 7' 6" Right
- Gas Flex Connector
- 6 Ceramic Fiber Split Logs
- LP requires conversion, order LPK-MI-IPI
Installing the Jasper gas fireplace from Majestic can be quick and will provide significantly better efficiency than an open wood fireplace. Split-logs and flames deliver the ambiance and look you expect, while removing the effort wood fireplaces require.
Ask A Question
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
You may also like