- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 3 of the same color
- Large Dimensions: 20.5"D x 22"H
- Medium Dimensions: 16"D x 17"H
- Small Dimensions: 11.5"D x 13.25"H
- Set Weight: 124 lbs.
- Crafted from Glazed Terra Cotta
- Available in Green Metallic, Aqua, Maple Red and Cream finishes
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4"
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
Campania International's new line of glazed and terra cotta pottery is high fired between 990 (terra cotta) and 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability. Due to the processes used in the manufacturing of our hand-made and hand-glazed containers, all variations with respect to firing, color, size and crackling are natural occurrences in the manufacturing process.
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.