- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 20.5″L x 26.75″H with 11.75″ Base - Weight: 53 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 16.25″L x 21.25″H with 9″ Base - Weight: 35 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 11.5″L x 15.5″H with 6.5″ Base - Weight: 21 lbs.
- Available in Playa Blanca and Playa Noche finishes
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- One drainage hole, approximately 1/2" to 3/4"
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
Campania’s Fiber Cement planters are made using cement, chopped fibers and/or a fiberglass mesh. The fiberglass mesh replaces the stone aggregate traditionally used in cast stone creating a planter that is about 25% lighter with a similar aesthetic. The clean and simple lines of Campania’s Fiber Cement planters provide a distinctly modern sensibility and appeal. Fiber Cement planters are appropriate for indoor or outdoor use in medium-low traffic areas, patios, terraces and gardens. Fiber Cement is lighter than traditional cast stone and replicates the look and feel of poured concrete.
Care & Maintenance/Outdoor Planting Instructions: Our fiber cement planters are equipped with pre-installed drainage holes. The drain holes must be kept clear to maintain the longevity of your planter, especially in climates that undergo freeze thaw cycles in the winter. We recommend: Covering the drain holes with a mesh screen or equivalent to keep debris from clogging the openings; Filling the bottom of the planter with non-porous drainage material; Filling the remainder of the planter with a well-draining soil mix that will not retain water; and lastly, covering the soil with decorative mulch or pine bark to the top rim of the planter to discourage water from pooling on the surface.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Fiber Cement planters can be cleaned with either water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. This is normal and to be expected with the texture in the fiber cement. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.