Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
- Dimensions: 40.25"L x 40.25"W x 31.25"H
- Weight: 432 lbs.
- Shown in Ferro Rustico Nuovo
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
- Electric recirculating pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
The Beauvais Water Fountain makes a perfect focal point for any garden setting. It is artfully crafted and very durable providing you with years of beauty and serenity.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
Fore more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.