- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 24.5″L x 7″W x 21.5″H
- Weight: 147 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- An accent piece and a beautiful garden art to express your own unique style
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Product is handmade by skilled artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
All bench/table legs and statuary should be raised up off the ground in winter so they will not freeze to the ground surface. Items that have areas that pool water should be wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic, making sure that water does not accumulate and freeze.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context