- Product Dimensions: 15.75"L x 15.75"W x 8"H
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
- Made in the USA
- Recirculating electric pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
The Arroyo Fountain is a beautiful water feature that can add a touch of sophistication to your outdoor decoration. Featuring a rustic texture and a modern design.
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
For shipping information, click here.
For our return policy, click here.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
Fore more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.