- Ask A Question
- Product Dimensions:
- 58 5/8"L x 12"W x 23 1/2"H
- Glass View Opening: 12" x 55 1/4”
- Surround Size: 15 7/8" x 59 1/8”
- Cord Length: 76"
- Electrical Details:
- Volts: 120 / Amps: 12.5 /Watts: 1500 max
- Heater: 1500 watts high / 750 watts low
- No Heater: 22 watts
- Lamps: LED 22 watts
- Rotor Motor: 1 at 5 watts
- Shipping Size: 25 1/2" x 69 3/4" x 14 1/2″
- Shipping Weight: 128 lbs. Glass Included
- Plug Location: Left Side
- Approx. Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Pancover over MUST be purchased if installing outdoors
- New State-of-the-art flameset, with a click of the remote, change the flame from traditional colors such as yellow and orange to more contemporary colors like blue, purple, rose and violet.
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- NEW Thermostat hard wire ready
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Remote control for flame and heater
- Full frame viewing – unit allows for choice of finishing material to come right to glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box, it is up to you if you want to use it or not
- DEEP models have 2 flame sets
- Ambient Canopy lighting in 13 colors
- Large glass nuggets
- Clear & blue diamond media
- 11 pcs. Log Set
- Remote control
Add a gorgeous and sophisticated look to any space of your home with the Amantii 60" Deep Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround. It features a stylish fire glass media - large clear glass nuggets: clear and blue diamond fire glass media that is perfectly suits your needs. It is designed to built in the wall for an attractive wall decor. It is suitable for indoor or outdoor to provide a comfortable surrounding.
Ambient canopy lighting illuminates media like never before. Cast a colorful glow over the supplied decorative media in the tray below. Cycle through a rainbow of 13 different colors. Blend flame colors with contrasting canopy lighting for a unique presentation – the combinations are limitless.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.