- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 20.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Designed to enhance any garden or patio area
- Comes fully assembled when delivered
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron, and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Drainage is provided by gaps in the 4 corners between the zinc plate and the bottom of the planter
- Hand-crafted in Europe, planters are fire galvanized by dipping them into a hot zinc bath to protect the steel from rust
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context