- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 4'10" x 7'6"
- 1'11" x 4'11"
- 1'11" x 7'6"
- 3'3" x 4'11"
- 3'9" x 5'7"
- 6'6" x 9'4"
- 7'10" Square
- 7'10" x 9'10"
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Turkey
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 87% Polypropylene/13% Polyester for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Low profile height 0.125". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Latex
- A whimsical collection of botanicals and sea life scattered throughout
- Designed by Liora Manne
- This decorative area rug features a whimsical collection of botanical leaves and ocean life scattered throughout in grey on a navy background.
- This featured pattern is a fresh take on design which creates a boho vibe for your space.
This decorative machine-made performance area rug features a whimsical collection of botanical leaves and ocean life scattered throughout in ivory with a navy background. Made in Turkey from 87% Polypropylene/13% Polyester, the Carmel Collection is Power Loomed to create subtle, naturally beautiful multi-toned detailed designs with a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, fade resistant, durable, UV stabilized and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, deck, kitchen and living room making this the perfect indoor or outdoor rug. A fresh take on traditional area rugs, patterns range from tropical, coastal, contemporary and classic to seamlessly tie together the design of your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.