- Ask A Question
- Dimension: 19.5"L x 11.8"W
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- THERAPEUTIC - The majority of neck pain comes from spinal and nerve problems. Doctors may recommend this to use as a therapy that alternates between hot and cold for your neck. Heat can speed up the blood circulation when it is applied to an area and it can help reduce the soreness and tenderness that comes from a stiff neck.
- HEAT AND COLD THERAPY - Our microwavable therapeutic neck and shoulder wrap is filled with heat-absorbing clay beads and flax seeds that warm and soothe your neck, back, and shoulders with just a few moments in the microwave. Alternatively, the neck wrap may be chilled in the freezer for a cool, refreshing experience.
- COMFORTABLE & RELAXING - You can use this microwavable neck wrap before doing any activities that can irritate chronic injuries like muscle strains on the shoulder and neck. This heated neck wrap is easy to use.
- UNIQUE ERGONOMIC SHAPE & HEAVY SOLID FEEL - Our shoulder heating pad wraps high around neck and covers shoulders for maximum benefit and relaxation.
- RE-USABILITY - You can use it as many times as you want, plus very easy to clean.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Don't love your heating pad for neck and shoulders? Contact us and we will make it right.
Our Microwavable Neck and Shoulder Wrap is bound to work wonders for your body. A great way to relieve shoulder or neck pain, headaches, migraines or areas caused by chronic conditions such as muscle spasms and muscle stiffness, our neck wrap retains warmth/cold for up to 30 minutes making it very convenient to use. The soft fabric feels great against the skin and the wrap itself is infused with a subtle pleasant herbal aromatherapy scent of lavender, lemongrass, peppermint and chamomile to help you relax, restore and rejuvenate.
HOW TO USE
Heated Therapy - Heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes. If desired, heat further in 30-second increments.
Cold Therapy - Seal in a plastic bag and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour before using.
Herbal Aromatherapy - Subtle lavender, lemongrass, peppermint, and chamomile scents are released every time you heat the wrap, providing you with soothing and refreshing aromatherapy while your muscles are relaxed by the heat.
WHEN NOT TO USE: This heat wrap is best used for injuries or conditions that are not acute.
HOW TO CLEAN: Do not wash filling. Spot Clean. No Iron.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context