- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 52.25"L x 31.25" W x 15.25"
- Weight: 131 lbs.
- Flagstone top and artificial stacked stone base
- 65,000 BTU burner.
- CSA certified.
- Burn Pan dimensions are 32" L x 11" W x 2" H
- Burns for 7 hours (high setting) or 20 hours (low setting)
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Basic assembly required
- Optional faux stone tank cover available
- Backed by manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
- Must be converted to natural gas by a Certified Gas Technician
- External hose is required for connection to natural gas source
Product Care: This table should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extended product life. Do not attempt to clean unless fire is completely out and unit is cool to the touch. DO NOT use oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners as they will damage this product. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dishwashing soap, then rinse clean with water. Cover when not in use.California residents please click on the link below for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.
- Fire table with leveling feet
- 26" linear stainless steel burner
- Red lava rock
- Tank seat
- Vinyl storage cover
- 8' LP hose and regulator
- Natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket
With a durable, natural looking flagstone top and a faux stacked stone base, the Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table will create a dramatic focal point and cozy gathering place for any outdoor living space. Made of fiber-cast concrete, this beautiful fire table offers warmth and ambiance with a maximum of 65,000 BTUs of heat. Use with a standard 20 lb. propane tank or convert to Natural Gas with the included NG conversion kit and the help of a licensed professional. Features include push button ignition, leveling feet, lava rock filler, protective cover, and Natural Gas conversion kit. Complete your outdoor space with a matching tank cover that conceals your LP tank and can double as a side table. Accent further with Real Flame’s Rubber gas hose cover, fire glass, and fabric protective cover. All accessories sold separately.
Note: Unit requires approximately 27 lbs of glass fill.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context