- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Dimension: 15" diameter x 38.5" H
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Crafted from glazed terra cotta
- Available in Sapphire
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- Material: Glazed Terra Cotta
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4" diameter
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Shown with other product in picture*
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
This Sabine Short Planter is really versatile and you will love its vibrant colors! It is made from glazed terracotta which is excellent material for plants since it holds moisture longer and it can be a standalone decorative jar too.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, it should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context