Cuardros Planter Set of 2 in Terra Cotta Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 2
- Large Dimensions: 17.75″W x 17.75″H
- Small Dimensions: 15.5″W x 15.5″H
- Set Weight: 132 lbs.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Cuardros Planter Set of 2 in Terra Cotta Features:
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Material: Glazed Pottery
- Made in the USA
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.