- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 4'10"W x 7'6"L
- 1'11"W x 4'11"L
- 1'11"W x 7'6"L
- 3'3"W x 4'11"L
- 3'9"W x 5'7"L
- 6'6"W x 9'4"L
- 7'10" Square
- 7'10"W x 9'10"L
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Turkey
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 87% Polypropylene/13% Polyester for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Low profile height 0.125". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Polypropylene and Polyester
- Features an all-over zebra print in brown stripes and an ivory and gold background
- Designed by Liora Manne
- An ivory background highlights the brown zebra stripes
- Featuring an all-over zebra print in dynamic brown stripes with an ivory and gold background.
- A bold and stylish animal print creates a modern and chic style.
This decorative zebra print area rug combines classic glam with a playful wild style to your home. Dynamic brown black stripes are offset by a tan background make this a neutral but striking area rug, perfect for welcoming guests in your entryway, living room or as a playful detail on your outdoor patio. Made in Turkey from 87% Polypropylene/13% Polyester, this performance collection is Power Loomed to create subtle, naturally beautiful multi-toned detailed designs with a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, UV stabilized, fade resistant, durable and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, deck, kitchen and living room making this the perfect indoor or outdoor rug. A fresh take on traditional area rugs, patterns range from tropical, coastal, contemporary and classic to seamlessly tie together the design of your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Sponge spots to clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.