- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 17"H x 9"W x 9"L
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Color: Terracotta Red & Brown
- QUICK AND EASY out of the box set up - Perfect water feature for outdoor, gardens, backyards, decks, patios, and porches
- DURABLE light-weight cast resin and fiberglass water fountain - hand finished by skilled artisans
- ENCHANTING cool LEDs for a mesmerizing night time glow. - Easy access reservoir - 3.5 Qt capacity
- LOW MAINTENANCE variable speed recirculating pump included - 50 GPH - Plugs into regular electrical outlet
- Recirculating electric pump
- LED lights
Add classic elegance to your outdoor living space with the 17" Photina Terracotta Bowl Fountain with LED Lights. Small but utterly beautiful, this water feature will complement any garden, yard, patio, or porch.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
Fore more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you work the pump, it won't work
The pump is placed in the basin portion and needs to remain fully submerged by water while running to keep it from burning up. If your pump is no longer working, reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into your order and see if we can help you order a replacement.